Downgrade Galaxy Ace 2 From Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean to Gingerbread [Tutorial]
IBTimes UK reminds a readers that it will not be reason probable for any repairs to a device. Before move users are suggested to safeguard that their inclination accommodate a mandate below.
1) Download and implement USB Driver for Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 on a computer.
2) Ensure that USB Debugging Mode is enabled on a phone to bond it with a mechanism and use Android SDK with it. [Press Menu Settings Applications. From there navigate and click on Development choice and safeguard a USB Debugging Mode is incited on.]
3) Create a backup of all information of a phone. If a device is carrying tradition liberation such as ClockworkMod/TWRP commissioned already afterwards behind adult all information regulating a same given it emanate a finish picture of a existent inscription set up.
4) The battery of a Galaxy Ace 2 should have assign above 80 per cent.
5) The phone should be unbarred and not sealed to a sold carrier.
6) The firmware record as good as a educational next work usually on a Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 I8160 regulating on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean. Applying these methods to any improper various competence section a device. Therefore, determine a indication series of a device by navigating to Settings About Phone Model Number.
Steps to hillside Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 from Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean to Gingerbread
1) Download Gingerbread firmware I8160XXLK6.Rar for Galaxy Ace 2 to a computer
2) Download Odin3_v1.83.zip
3) Power off a Galaxy Ace 2 and afterwards foot into Download Mode. Press and reason Volume Down, Home and Power buttons together for a few seconds until a warning shade appears. Then press a Volume Up symbol to continue to enter Download Mode
4) Open a Odin folder and run a Odin3_v1.83.exe as administrator
5) Connect a phone to a mechanism regulating USB wire while it is in a Download Mode. Wait for few seconds until a ID:COM pier during a Odin turns yellow indicating a device is successfully connected to a computer
6) Now open a extracted firmware folder that will have 3 files as follows
7) In Odin safeguard that Re-Partition, Auto Reboot and F Reset Time options are selected
8) Click on PDA button and name a CODE_GT-I8160XXLK6_CL1211243_REV00_SEC_KEY_LK6-4G.tar.md5 file
9) Click on CSC button and name a CSC_GT-I8160-MULTI-CSC-0XELF1_SEC_KEY_4G.tar.md5 file
10) Click on PIT button and name a GT-I8160_EUR_XX_4G.pit record
11) Double check all and afterwards click a Start button in Odin. The designation routine will start now and would take a few mins to complete
12) When a designation routine is completed, a phone will reboot automatically
Android Gingerbread program should now be commissioned and regulating on Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 I8160. Head over to Settings About Phone to determine a program chronicle of a device.
Note: Users can download segment specific firmware in box they come have problem with a denunciation of a device. Users are reminded not to use any PIT record while installing a new Gingerbread firmware; instead, click on a PDA symbol and name a record with .tar.md5 prolongation (in box a download firmware zip contains a singular file). Additionally, following a aforementioned procession users can implement any new firmware on their Galaxy Ace 2 from here.
[Source: Droid Views]
To news problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To hit a editor, e-mail: